Hi! I’m Ellie Baker, teacher, mother of three and writer-director of the BilinguaSing Spanish for toddlers series. I created these educational and fun songs because I wanted to create bilingual music which parents would enjoy too (not just tolerate)!
Spanish for toddlers | Track listing Vol.1:
1. Hello, How Are You? / Hola, ¿qué tal estás?
2. Incy Wincy Spider / Ana la araña
3. Wind The Bobbin Up / Enrolla la bobina
4. Old Macdonald / En la granja de mi tío
5. Sleeping Bunnies / Los conejitos duermen
6. All The Little Chicks Say / Los pollitos dicen (Spanish traditional)
7. Three Little Ducks / Tres patitos
8. The Wheels on the Bus / Las ruedas en el autobús
9. I Have A Little House / Yo tengo una casita (Spanish traditional)
10. Spanish Rainbow / Arco iris español
11. Tell Me A Story / Cuéntame un cuento
12. Tidy Time / Ordenar
13. Bye Bye Bubbles / Adiós a las burbujas (Watch this song on BilinguaSing TV)!
14. See You / Nos veremos
Spanish songs for toddlers | Track listing Vol.2:
1. Hello, Welcome – Hola, bienvenidos
2. Three Little Men in a Flying Saucer – Tres hombres en un platillo volante
3. Miss Polly – La muñeca de Pauli
4. The Hokey Cokey – El Joqui Coqui
5. I am the Music Man – Yo soy el músico
6. Please & Thank You – For favor y gracias
7. Teddy Bear – Osito
8. Three Little Monkeys – Tres monitos
9. Ring a Ring a Roses – Al corro de la patata (Spanish traditional)
10. Three Little Speckled Frogs – Tres ranitas
11. At the station – En la estación
12. Three Elephants Were Swinging – Un elefante se balanceaba
13. She’ll be Coming Round the Mountain – Alrededor de la montaña volverá
14. Goodbye my friends – Adiós mis amigos
15. Goodnight Lullaby – Nana de buenas noches
Why are our Spanish songs for toddlers the best?
* These fun & funky Spanish songs for toddlers have been carefully chosen and written, with English cleverly interwoven with Spanish to support understanding
* Sung at just the right speed and pitch by native singers with careful articulation to ensure parents and older siblings can follow and learn too
* BilinguaSing has won awards for their unique methodology, teaching thousands of children every week in their classes
These MP3s are strictly for personal, non-commercial use to BilinguaSing™ customers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
© BilinguaSing LTD. All rights reserved. Copying or public performance is strictly prohibited.
This download contains music recordings owned 100% by BilinguaSing LTD.
I like that it repeats the verse in Spanish. I would like to point out that the English vocalist is in the UK so the a British accent. There is a song about winding a bobbin which I don’t think is a familiar American song, but has a catchy tune and there are many other familiar ones.
This is the only product I could find with 2 languages. I work with non English families of young children. I wanted to incorporate song and I don’t speak Spanish so this is the best I could find.
For someone wanting to expose their young ones to another language this would be good too.
From my research I found that this company main thing is classes in the UK for moms/babies.
Excellent songs. I am English and my partner is Spanish. We both speak both languages and our 3 month old daughter is already listening to all of these fabulous albums. The translations are very well done for the songs and the singing and composition of the music is just perfect for babies and toddlers. We all sing along and I would highly recommend all of these songs to Spanish and English speakers alike.
Eugene Cáceres –
My granddaughter loves it.
Mrs. A. Brann –
My 3 year old loves this as much as I do! Collect all albums in the series – they are a brilliant learning aid as well as being super fun! As a novice Spanish now sticks in my head and I find it easier to learn it in other ways too. Love the guys who produce these – long may they continue making it fun and easy to learn languages!
Rachel M Cox –
My son (3 years) asks for these songs to be put on in the car all the time which shows how it has been pitched at a good level for his age. He initially just wanted the ‘Hola’ and ‘Adios’ songs as these are very simple tunes and easy to pick up. They are the only ones where there isn’t an English translation but this doesn’t bother him. Our favourites are Three Little Ducks, Old McDonald and Bye Bye Bubbles.
If you are interested in getting your child to learn a language, this is a brilliant way to start. Plus at the ripe old age of 37, I am learning too!!
Susana Ruíz –
Great for help little ones with learning Spanish
I would recommend these tunes even if you don’t go to the classes because they are great. My four month old son loves listening to the catchy songs. This one has quite a few familiar songs on including Incy Wincy Spider, Wind The Bobbin up and Old MacDonald. The songs are really easy to learn I have found because they are sung slowly and clearly enough that you can pick up and repeat what is being said really easy. My son loves listening to the songs too.
Ellie Thompson –
Really reccomend! Very helpful and fun. A must buy to help children lean language and keep it fun
A mi hija con 9 meses le encanta. Se lo pongo muchos días. Son canciones cantadas en español y en inglés, por lo que es bueno para el oido de los más pequeños. Lo volvería a comprar sin dudarlo.
Bought for my infant, he is now three and still loves it!