Hi! I’m Ellie Baker, teacher, mother of three and writer-director of the BilinguaSing Spanish music series. I created these educational and fun songs because I wanted to create bilingual music which parents would enjoy too (not just tolerate)!
Primary School Spanish | Vol. 1:
1 – Hello, What Is Your Name? / Hola, ¿cómo te llamas tú?
2 – Let’s Count From 1-10 / Contamos del 1 al 10
3 – How Old Are You? / ¿Cuántos años tienes tú?
4 – B-I-N-G-O / B-I-N-G-O
5 – My Family / Mi familia
6 – The Alphabet / El alfabeto
7 – I Spy / Veo, veo
8 – Everybody Dance / Todos a bailar
9 – What Day Is It? / ¿Qué día es?
10 – Let’s Count From 1-30 / Contamos del 1 al 30
11 – When Is Your Birthday? / ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños?
12 – Mother Donkey / Mamá burra
13 – What Is Your Favourite Colour? / ¿Cuál es tu color favorito?
14 – Until Next Time / Hasta la próxima vez
BONUS TRACKS: Let’s Count From 11-20, Let’s Count From 21-30
Primary School Spanish | Vol. 2:
1 – How Are You? | ¿Cómo estás tú?
2 – This Is The Way… | Así es como…
3 – Let’s All Go On A Holiday | Vacaciones, vamos ya
4 – Would You Like An Ice Cream? | ¿Quieres un helado?
5 – What Would You Like To Drink? | ¿Qué desea beber?
6 – What Would You Like To Eat? | ¿Qué desea comer?
7 – Where Do You Live? | ¿Dónde vives?
8 – What Do You Like To Wear? | ¿Qué te gusta llevar?
9 – What Do You Love To Do? | ¿Qué te encanta hacer?
10 – What’s The Weather Like? | ¿Qué tiempo hace?
11 – Directions | ¿Dónde està..?
12 – What Do You Look Like? | ¿Cómo eres tú
13 – Let’s Count In Tens | Contamos hasta cien
14 – Goodbye, Goodbye | Adiós, adiós
15 – Let’s Count In Hundreds | Contamos hasta mil
16 – Tell Me What’s The Time | ¿Qué hora es?
Why is our Primary School Spanish music for kids the best?
* These fun & funky rhymes have been carefully written to teach real Spanish language structures, with English cleverly interwoven to support understanding
* Sung at just the right speed and pitch by native singers with careful articulation to ensure parents and older siblings can follow and learn too
* BilinguaSing has won awards for the unique methodology, teaching thousands of children every week in their franchised classes
* Our music has been written and directed by teacher & mother of three who wanted to create engaging bilingual music which parents would enjoy too!
Features & benefits
* For parents who are looking for THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL to help their child learn another language
* CONFUSION-FREE: Includes English & Spanish Lyrics Plus Spanish Pronunciation Tips
* Clear articulation and catchy music the whole family will enjoy
* 2016 award-winner with PRIMARY TEACHER UPDATE magazine
These MP3s are strictly for personal, non-commercial use to BilinguaSing™ customers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
© BilinguaSing LTD. All rights reserved. Copying or public performance is strictly prohibited.
This download contains music recordings owned 100% by BilinguaSing LTD.
Holly Woodforth –
The songs are fun, catchy and capture the imagination of kids.
Fantastic! My children absolutely love it and it’s really nice to hear native English and native Spanish singers! It’s very useful to learn the numbers, the alphabet and a few other sentences which are easy to remember with a melody! I have event learnt some sentences in Spanish which I practice on holiday. A definite must buy if you’re looking to learn English and Spanish with your children:-)
Sally Moffatt –
brilliant songs perfect for learning kids Spanish
My cousin is learning Spanish with it, his progress is amazing
Steve Ryan –
A great, fun, innovative way for kids and parents to learn another language.
cd bellissimo. i bimbi lo adorano